We can help you understand, measure and create change that works.
We deliver culturally relevant, robust and credible research and evaluation. We inform, evaluate and generate evidence about policy, processes and programmes. We study society, structures and services at micro, meso and macro levels of analysis. We use quantitative methods to give you greater objectivity and accuracy of results. And, we use qualitative methods to give you a deeper understanding of what works. We work together with our communities through all stages of the research, from initial planning of research and evaluation projects to data collection activities to interpretation of results.
- Family and Domestic Violence
- Financial and Economic Security
- Health and Wellbeing
- Leadership and Capacity
- Connect with clients and engage with communities
- Plan, prepare and design the project
- Measure, sample and collect and analyse the data
- Generate evidence and produce our findings in presentations and reports to clients, key stakeholders and community groups
Some things people say about our services
Our Partner Associations
Copyright © 2022 ResearchCrowd. All rights reserved.